Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Little about Me.....




My name is Robin. I am in a wonderful relationship with a great guy! I have lived in Virginia most of my life. I have four beautiful children that are the reason I started this business in the first place. I wanted to stay home with them and stop working and need some way to add to our income. We have a dog...Baxter and new kitten named Tiger( Tiger has an amazing story I will share with you in another post). Between the kids, the pets and my very busy business we still find time to go on great vacations, spend fun days with the kids and just enjoy life. My little business has really grown into a full time job. I think this Blog will be a great way for my website customers to get to know me and my business....most of my sales are done face to face with my customers at craft shows and festivals....I do alot of them...see my show schedule....so this way you can learn a little bit more about me......

No comments: