Thursday, January 18, 2007

Welcome to my New Blog

HI, I am pretty new to "blogging" but I have read a few articles on trying to get your website to move up in the rankings on Google and MSN and I have found that having a blog connected to your website is a wonderful way to drive more traffic to your website and cause the "spiders" to crawl your site more.....so here it is...my blog.

I have been in business for over 3 years now and each season I add more and more items to my jewelry line. My Mother's and Grandmother's bracelets are my most popular items.
They are available in one, two or three strands and can have up to 6 childrens names and birthstones. You can also add more personal touches such as charms and dangles. A dangle is a little more sparkle add to your toggle. You can put Mom and Dad's birthstone on it and then your whole family is on your bracelet.

No comments: