Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Why I only use SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS....



I feel Swarovski (pronounced Swore-off-ski) crystals are the highest quaility crystal made for beading. Swarovski crystals are meticulously crafted in Austria to the highest standards of quality. The beautiful color and unbelievable sparkle set them apart from other crystals. They are machine cut to provide flawless consistency. There is a rainbow of colors available which is wonderful because there is always a crystal to go with the mood of my creation. There are many knock-off type crystals that appear to be Swarovski but are not......and sell for a much lower price. You can be confident that my jewelry contains real Swarovski crystals. Here is an example of a "Points" Bracelet made with a beautiful
combination of colors : I have "Points" Bracelet available in single and Double Strands....to see more

Click Here to visit my WEBSITE

No comments: